©Jennifer Wilson and No Place for Sheep 2011.Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jennifer Wilson and No Place for Sheep with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
- Should Uthman Badar’s talk “Honour killings are morally justified” have been cancelled by the Festival of Dangerous Ideas?
- The house of widows
- When your dad is not the PM
- No love in Abbott government’s tough
- Abbott redefines “human” to exclude vulnerable
- The Budget: All cruelty springs from weakness
- In his own words: Abbott brings our democracy into disrepute.
- I’m Joe Hockey. You’re not.
- Abbott uses society’s vulnerable as means to an ideological end
- Mountains. Foucault. The Abbott. And the shrivelled human heart.
- What the O’Farrell drama really reveals
- Am I a feminist? Or why a woman without a label is like a fish on a bicycle
- Abbott’s tyrannical silencing of 1,892,100 possibly critical political opinions
- Don’t blame the victim for society’s failures
- Abbott’s only claim to fame: persecuting the utterly helpless.