10 Dec

No Place for Sheep has suffered lately as a consequence of personal matters that have consumed my energy and time. However, in spite of the lack of new posts, some people have stayed around, talked among themselves and stuck by the blog.

Thank you. When things have been really difficult and I’ve had five minutes just to look at Sheep, I’ve seen you still visiting and still engaging with each other, even when I haven’t posted for days. I find this remarkable, and I count myself lucky to have you here.

I think the worst is over, and I can get back to the thinking, writing and sharing that I love.

Thank you!

About these ads

14 Responses to “Thank you”

1. David Horton December 10, 2012 at 6:33 pm #

Jolly Good!

2. 8 Degrees of Latitude December 10, 2012 at 7:32 pm #

You’re part of my regular diet, No Place, so I won’t be forgetting to forage :)

3. paul walter December 10, 2012 at 7:48 pm #

Yep. First things first, hope things get better for yourself and the people you know.

4. Poirot December 10, 2012 at 8:04 pm #

You are most welcome, Jennifer…good to know things are back on track.

5. gerard oosterman December 10, 2012 at 8:29 pm #

That’s alright. Haven’t forgotten you or the Sheeps.

• Hypocritophobe December 10, 2012 at 11:37 pm #

Nancy Boy

• helvityni December 11, 2012 at 11:20 am #

Who’s the Nancy Boy, for sure not ‘”I’m-Your-Man-Lennard” :)

6. Marilyn December 10, 2012 at 8:57 pm #

Two human rights awards today debunked the notion of people smugglers.

The People Smuggler, the story of Ali Al Jenabi and Hamish McDonald for his work with INdonesian fishing kids.

7. hudsongodfrey December 10, 2012 at 10:49 pm #

Thanks is a far sweeter word that Sorry. One never regrets gratitude.

8. Hypocritophobe December 10, 2012 at 11:21 pm #

I consider it a privilege to post, learn and interact here.
    For all the things it means/takes to provide this site JW, and the unselfish way you share your thoughts, I’d like to pass on a traditional thank-you.

It goes like this…………..

GOOD ON YA !

9. Forrest Gumpp (@ForrestGumpp) December 10, 2012 at 11:39 pm #

Thank you for running the blog, Jennifer, and providing the opportunity to share stuff like this (the linked article within):

It may save you some time in getting up to speed, a few ticks, so to speak.

10. doug quixote December 11, 2012 at 12:12 am #

Thank you, Jennifer.

Leave us alone and we’ll play for hours. :)

11. Gruffbutt December 12, 2012 at 12:35 pm #

Thank YOU, Jennifer. Great to hear you’re on the rise.