©Jennifer Wilson and No Place for Sheep 2011.Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jennifer Wilson and No Place for Sheep with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
- Dear You
- Julie Bishop and the prism of gender
- The cupboard under the stairs
- That’s how the light gets in
- Intimate images: after the love has gone
- Everything is politics. Discuss.
- Certain Dark Things
- Should Uthman Badar’s talk “Honour killings are morally justified” have been cancelled by the Festival of Dangerous Ideas?
- The house of widows
- When your dad is not the PM
- No love in Abbott government’s tough
- Abbott redefines “human” to exclude vulnerable
- The Budget: All cruelty springs from weakness
- In his own words: Abbott brings our democracy into disrepute.
- I’m Joe Hockey. You’re not.