The problem with the Australian practice of abortion is that an objectively grave matter has been reduced to a question of the mother’s convenience. Tony Abbott.
Reduced by whom? Who has reduced abortion to a question of the mother’s convenience? Well, according to Tony Abbott it must be women who have reduced abortion to a question of the mother’s convenience, presumably because:
- Abortion is a “grave” matter and women are incapable of perceiving it as such because they are women, stupid.
- Women are dumb, or at least a whole lot dumber than Tony Abbott.
- Women need men like Tony Abbott to guide them on the matter of abortion because they are too wilfully unintelligent to grasp its complexities all by themselves.
- Women will, willy nilly if you let them, rid themselves of unwanted foetuses because they don’t know any better and what’s more, they don’t feckin care, do they?
- Women actually have no moral compass.
- Women are innately frivolous and untrustworthy.
- Women don’t know half as much about abortion as do men like Tony Abbott.
- Women must be made to understand how serious it is to abort a foetus because they clearly just don’t.
- Women are twats.
- Women will murder their children unless men like Tony Abbott stop them
- Men like Tony Abbott have a moral obligation to protect women from themselves.
- Men like Tony Abbott have a moral obligation to protect a foetus from its mother who will kill it, just because she thinks it will inconvenience her.
- Women are pathologically selfish when it comes to a foetus.
- Women have no grasp of the awesomeness of life.
- Women are not men.
- Women are not Tony Abbott