I find this blue enchanting. And everything is down the side, as requested. I think the other one was a little subdued for our raucous natures. I felt I’d have to live up to it’s elegant restraint, and I might not always be able to do that. It would have been so hard to write “fuck” on that background.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- The Convoy of Cleavage. In which the breast strikes back.
- Men who hate women are everybody’s problem.
- Come September,vote with your reason not your emotions
- Class, gambling & pornography
- “Hate is just a failure of imagination.” On racism.
- George Pell. “These people.” Language. Yet Again.
- What a pity Tony Abbott didn’t stay in the seminary;Tony Soprano, & Moby
- Voluntary euthanasia & the religious right
- The Good Feminist: Anarchic and slightly deranged
- Privilege and imagination
- Dear Clementine Ford. How I feel when you talk about me.
- On sexual harassment: Revisiting Helen Garner’s ‘The First Stone’
- Reist, Devine &sexually suggestive tweets.
- Dear Tony: calibrate this.
©Jennifer Wilson and No Place for Sheep 2011.Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jennifer Wilson and No Place for Sheep with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.